المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Let me give you some words

عبدالمجيد عشريه
16-07-2005, 04:12 PM
عبدالمجيد عشريه
Let me give you some words of introductions about myself, if I may: My name is abdel majid Ashria, born 10.10.1971 in Khartoum/ Sudan.
I have some paintings which I personally draw to those whom it may concern in order to share my work of art worldwide and at the same time to acquire some critics from you.
I have a good sense of humer, I love talking to people and explore them, I guess everyone of us is unique in a way or another. I do plastic and abstract art, my closed social circle of friends say I am great, but deep inside of me I refer to unusual moodes drive me to stabilize this status of "artist". I believe we have no time to make our life harder than what is surrounding us right now. Life is so smart and oustandingly beautiful to unify ourselves with it. Look inside there you need a coloured soul and

healthy essence.,

marwa
20-07-2005, 07:44 PM
it's so nice
did u made it by yourself
WoW i like it abd almajid

الزمن المريح
21-07-2005, 05:00 AM
Wonderful Hameed.

Dear Hameed it so grate, we are proud of you. thank you very much for join us in Madani Salon

Brother Hameed you are real Pinter artist never give up

Accept my Heavy Regards

عبدالمجيد عشريه
08-08-2005, 02:49 PM
عبدالمجيد ما عبدالحميد
ههههه شكرا ليكم شديد ..

الزمن المريح
17-08-2005, 05:57 AM
ما اظن تفرق كثير ،، كلها اسماء الله و خير الاسماء ما عبد ،، ان كان عبد المجيد او عبد الحميد ،، فالكل يشير الى ريشتك الرائعة اخى عبد المجيد ،،،

و ان كنت تضايقت نأسف للخطأ غير المقصود ،،،،،،،،،

22-08-2005, 02:47 AM
عبد البصير واللا عبد النصير؟
بالبيه واللا بالنون؟
عبد الحميد واللا عبد المجيد؟
بالحاء واللا بالجيم؟

شكرا ليك عزيزي الفنان الموهوب
وياخي عايزنك تثري لينا محراب الآداب والفنون بتاع موقع ود مدني بإبداعاتك دي، وترسلها لينا عشان نعمل ليك قاليري زي قاليري الفنان عبد الرازق والفنان بدر الدين، وممكن تشوف الحاجات دي في واجهة موقع ود مدني، في محراب الآداب والفنون، وبعد داك ترسل السيرة الذاتية واللوحات بعنوان المشرف على المحراب..